Monday 15 August 2016

New version of Line Sync coming soon

I've been working on this one for months, and my writing this blog post is basically a way to force myself to finish it off !

The existing version of Line Sync has a bug with trend line extensions (caused during last update of MarketScope). I also wanted to add some new features (such as zones and price channels). However, both of these required total overhaul of the graphics system. On top of that the user interface (which is already quite klunky due to platform limitations) was getting too complex, so I'm having a major overhaul of that too.

To cut a long story short, this is almost a 100% re-write of the tool. I'm almost there now though, just a couple more features and some testing.

Here's a sneaky peak of how it looks at the moment...


More information on Line Sync (current version) can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment